Scaffold Debris Netting for High Rise Construction Site Buildings & Scaffolding Projects
150' x 8' Rolls - Black Color with Button Hole Edges
Our heavy-duty, 1/16" Fire Rated Scaffolding Debris Netting Rolls are the industry-leading product for scaffolding enclosure, vertical debris protection, and protection for workers.
Our scaffolding debris rolls are finished with an advanced reinforced buttonhole design knitted into all edges to ensure easy installation and optimum performance in all environments. Installation is as simple as binding rope through the reinforced button holes to the structure, or you can securely fasten the mesh roll with our heavy-duty nylon attachment ties. Scaffolding screen comes in 150' length x 8' wide packaged rolls ready for installation.
- Heavy-Duty UV Treated, HDPE Monofilament Mesh Material
- Flame Retardant (FR) Debris Netting Meets NFPA 701 Test Method II
- Tear Resistant Mesh & Will Not Unravel when Cut
- Flexible And Easy to Install in All-Weather Climates
- Reinforced Buttonholes Knit into Hem for Easy Attachment
- Contain Dust, Debris, & Tools from Falling
- Protect Workers, Pedestrians & Adjacent Properties
- Provides a Visual Barrier for Added Privacy