Customer Center


6:00AM - 4:00PM PT (California)

California Prop 65

What is Proposition 65?

California Proposition 65, officially known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, requires businesses to provide warnings about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or released into the environment. By requiring this information, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.

Why am I being warned?

Our products, including fence windscreen and artificial foliage, may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. These chemicals are used in the manufacturing processes of synthetic materials and coatings used in our products.

Warning for Products:

WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to

Understanding the Warning:

The presence of these chemicals in our products is often in very small amounts. However, under Proposition 65, we are required to provide a warning if the product contains any listed chemicals above very low levels. This does not necessarily mean that our products will cause harm, but we want to ensure that you are fully informed.

Our Commitment to Safety:

We prioritize your safety and are committed to providing high-quality products that meet all safety standards. We continuously review our materials and manufacturing processes to minimize the presence of these chemicals.

For More Information:

If you have any questions or need further information regarding Proposition 65 and our products, please contact our customer service team at [email protected].

For detailed information about Proposition 65, please visit the official California government website:

Help Center