Construction Mesh Debris Tarps for Safety & Scaffolding Enclosures
20' x 25' & 20' x 50' Standard Sizes - 70% Blockage
Our high-quality UV and Fire Rated mesh debris tarps are used by construction companies and contractors around the country. They are ideal for keeping the wind out and the materials in. Overspray containment scaffolding covers/tarps are perfect for any high rise construction project, offering 70% blockage and the versatile black color to match your construction project. Construction building tarps are perfect for eliminating wind from entering and tough enough to stop debris from exiting during plastering, painting, welding, or any part of the construction project. Each tarp is finished with binding and grommets on all 4 sides to prevent billowing and/or sailing in the wind. Attaching is as easy as lacing rope through the grommets and to the structure or you can attach with our heavy-duty fence attachments.
Construction mesh debris tarps are manufactured in a standard 20' x 25' & 20' x 50' sizes, in stock and ready to ship.
- Ultra-Strong HDPE Mesh 1/16" Material
- Flame Retardant (FR) Material Meets NFPA 701 Test Method II
- Solid One Piece Construction with No Center Seam for Max Strength
- Great Blockage with a Good Amount of Airflow
- Edges are Folded, Hemmed, & Double Stitched
- Brass Grommets Spaced Every 3' on All Edges
- Offers Both Protection and Shade for Workers
- Heavy Duty, Durable, and Easy to Move
- Keeps Debris Off Neighboring Property